Olivia Brasserie brings the good French ambiance to Odense with delicious lunch dishes, a rustic dinner menu and a relaxed atmosphere where good taste experience is at the center.
You will see Olivia Brasserie as a very atmospheric restaurant in Odense, where the style is classic and device retrieves great inspiration from the Paris brasseserier. Olivia Brasserie located in the quaint Vintapperstræde in Odense city center and in summer there is plenty of room to enjoy brunch or lunch outside. Inside adorning large mirrors and artistic images walls and red furniture create a nice contrast to the old bar of the wooden building.
Olivia Brasserie has a great lunch menu where the homemade brunch is most popular among the guests. For lunch, you can order two kinds of brunch:
- Olivia's Brunch: bruschetta - salmon mousse - cheese - crisp salad - fried camenbert - homemade black currant chutney - drained yogurt - muesli - homemade cake - bread
- Classic Brunch: fried potatoes - crisp bacon - krydderpølser - fruit - cheese - small omelet - parma ham - homemade cake - drained yogurt - ahornsirup- bread
You can also enjoy traditional counterparts cafe cuisine in Olivia Brasserie - all with a French touch, to match the Parisian concept:
- Burger: country bun - Danish beef - alfalfa sprouts - cheese- crisp salad - fried potatoes - mayo
- Bruschetta: sun-ripened tomatoes - fresh mozzarella - Herbs - olive crisp lettuce
- Pariserbøf: onions - horseradish - egg yolk capers - homemade pickled beets
- Croque Madame: gratin ham - fried egg - mustard dressing
A la Carte
A la Carte menu, you can at night find a variety of gourmet dishes that are prepared with fresh ingredients and greatly appeals to the taste buds. Prices are very reasonable and you can easily eat a 3-course menu for less than 350 kr. Appetizers are followed by lunch menu and form a fine base for hearty main courses - a selection from the A la Carte menu here:
- Salad de chèvre chaud: gratin goat cheese - rocket - vinaigrette - pine nuts
- Cold-smoked salmon, creme verte - baby lettuce
- Charcuterie plate: Various Italian specialties - pickled accessories - Pecorino
- Coq au Vin: mushrooms - red wine - unghanelår - garlic - onions - Parsley
- Burger: crisp lettuce - country bun - Danish beef -stegte potatoes
- Beef tenderloin: watercress - Thyme Glace - scallions - potato
- Braised veal shank: ratatouille - potato
Olivia Brasserie has an exquisite Brasserie menu consisting of five dishes with an extremely well-adapted wines. You can read more about the current Brasserie Menu .
Compared to the quality, the prices of Olivia Brasserie very reasonable. You can eat a good lunch at Olivia Brasserie to between 75 kr. And 100 kr. And a 3-course menu for less than 350 kr.