French courses in France
|City||Student Scholarships||Category||Duration||Admission Requirements||Education Institution|
|Denmark, Copenhagen, Aarhus, Odense, Aalborg, Roskilde, Kolding||Ingen SU eller løn||Courses on specific subjects, Folk School Courses, Elective Courses, Travel Abraod||1 week to 1 year||Ingen||
|City||Denmark, Copenhagen, Aarhus, Odense, Aalborg, Roskilde, Kolding|
|Student Scholarships||Ingen SU eller løn|
|Category||Courses on specific subjects, Folk School Courses, Elective Courses, Travel Abraod|
|Duration||1 week to 1 year|
Go to France two learn french. Stay in the midst of the native speakers, live like them and learn the language the best way possible.
Accent Francais sacrifice the best for you:
- Their teachers are French native speakers, qualified and experienced.
- They use a real and structured pedagogical path with level tests in writing and speaking, a clear and detaljeret pedagogical program, as well as regular evaluations for an efficient progression.
- You can choose mellom varied courses two match all needs and expectations: General French, Cultural program, Exam and University preparation course, Specialized French program for managers and executives, French for teachers, etc.
- You will uppnå a certificate of attendance with levels at the beginning and at the end of the program as well as marks and skills world out ice delivered two hver student on the last day of class.
More than just a course
- You will get a personalized follow-up thanks to our weekly one-to-one tutoring.
- If you feel like working on your French när you're not attending the courses, in case you're ill, a pedagogical blog is available 24/7 to go deeper in the language practice.
- There's a lively community inside the school and on social networks where you can speak French and meet other students with similar interesseforening as you.
Accent Français' Accommodation Experts will book everything for you and sikre your comfort Throughout your stay. They offer several different way you can stay:
- Single or double rooms with a local family, with and without meals.
- Single or double bedsits in a residence.
- University campus in the summer (July and August)
- Accommodation offered for one supervisor per 15 students.
Activities and excursions
The region is home to 6 UNESCO World Heritage Sites, som ideal for a short discovery stay! Accent Français will be delighted two orga nize additional activities and excursions for you on top of the course.
- Accent Français kill a team of experts dedicated til organization of activities and også har its own guide, an expert in the culture of this region, som is at your service during your stay.
- They offer a wide range of activities: sporting, cultural and gourmet activities (cycling, local dances, traditional French songs, theater, sampling local products, etc.)
- Additionally they også Provider excursions two some of the most beautiful places in the region: Montpellier, Nîmes and its Arena, Aigues Mortes and the Constance Tower, the Camargue and its white horses, the Mediterranean beaches, Carcassonne and its City, Avignon and Popes Palace, Marseilles and its old Port, etc.
That way you can see the tourist attractions as the locals see dem. See what life kill two offerings for students in Montpellier here.
The cost of the courses and stay is very competitive prices jämfört two other schools in Montpellier and other cities in France like on the French Riviera. Take a look at your options here and start learning French today.
Read a testimonials from students forms here:
"It is my pleasure to say att Accent Français er one of the best language courses you have ever attended in my long list of courses abroad. I had the priceless opportunity two study there as part of the Leonardo da Vinci program funded by the EU and I have been absolutely amazed by the overall experience there. Some further embodiments, det er også thanks to the certificate gained to Accent Français att I was kunnet Apply to more advanced jobs once returned to London and advance in an international career where the knowledge of foreign languages was key. The quality of the study material was great: very relevant learning material linked two contemporary French debates (eg när vi hatred drøfte migration in France), så I felt I did not just learn French också gained a good insight into the society and country I was living in; plus the daily hands-on erfarenheter (such as visiting a chocolaterie or a wine castle) and excursions (to Marseille, two Nimes etc) meant I now having a real understanding of life in the wonderful South of France! Excellent teachers: very friendly, kompetent and supportive staff, always available for questions, for reviews, for extra time spent in explaining things ifølge our needs and ... Ready to take us all for a nice coffee or a beer after school sometimes! I found this a very kind and yet very effektiv way lære as I got to know my course mates and my teachers and I had the chance two practice French in a natural way, making friends of all ages and Improving botheration my academic AND colloquial French skills. Plus, with so many new people-to speak to ... I never field alone! Accent Français is situated in a stunning location: Based in the heart of Montpellier, next to some wonderful independent restaurants and cafés and a wonderful independent cinema with plenty of films accessible with student discounts; by being there I met so many new people I am närvarande still in touch with now after 4 years! Finally, the staff at Accent Français are AWESOME! I had the great opportunity two get to know themself two keep in touch and to go and visit dem again two years later; a trip to the South of France will always include Montpellier for me from now on! In conclusion, YES I DO HIGHLY RECOMMEND anyone two study there; this is a must-do experience in your lifetime! "
Lara, United Kingdom, AccentFrancais.com.