Stataut. auditor Oluf Chr. Olsen and wife Julie Rasmine Olsen Memorial Fund
Belongs to this/these group of educations
Will be awarded a number of grants in the range of 10,000-20,000 kr. Preferably to students without major financial resources.
- Students at the former. The Royal Veterinary and Agricultural University *.
- Students in business schools, both business economics and business language of study, including bachelor of commerce samples
- Engineering students at the Engineering Colleges
- Physiotherapy student at the university colleges and theology students at universities.
* That students of Agronomy, Agricultural Economics, Horticulture, Landscaping, Forest and Nature Management, Food Science and Technology, Environmental Chemistry, Human Nutrition, Landscape Management, Agricultural Development, Biology - Biotechnology, Parasitology, Env. and Natural Resources, Clinical Nutrition, Gastronomy and Health, Env. Chemistry and Health, Animal Science and Veterinary Medicine.
Criteria for selection:
- By kandidatudd .: Bachelor's degree must be passed or anticipated passed the summer 2016th
- By bachelors: Part 1 must be passed (typically 2 ½ years)
- There is a certain "Trang's criterion". Ie income and assets must be documented and are reasonable
- Support allocated to the training of talented students. "Talented" is defined as applicants with grades above average
- Applicants with special proven initiative, for example. stay at a foreign university, internships or similar abroad as part of the training, other professional, qualifying initiatives beyond the ordinary
- Basically, given not only the support from swayed
- There can only receive support once
There is only awarded to young applicants. It will basically say max. 35 years old, but in special cases (late training start, disease, etc.) may be permitted.
The application must be in writing and shall contain:
- The applicant's full name, address, Social Security. no. and e-mail address
- Information on the so far course of study supporting evidence, including characters, as well as information about when the final exam is expected to pass.
- Documentation from the training site at study / internship abroad
- Information and documentation to his financial situation, including fortune - copy of the annual report 2015 enclosed
- Budget for application purposes, medical long term illness
- Applications without all of this information is not accepted.
How to apply for the scholarship?
Applications should be addressed to the Fund and should be submitted by mail to:
FSR - Danish Auditors
Kronprinsessegade 8, 1306 Copenhagen K.
Att. Peter Dahl Høiberg
NOTE: The application round starting Monday. 7 March 2016 and the deadline for receipt of applications is. May 2, 2016