French courses in France
|Hele Danmark, København, Aarhus, Odense, Aalborg, Roskilde, Kolding||Ingen SU eller løn||Fagkurser, Højskolekurser, Tilvalgsfag, Sprogrejser/Udlandsophold||1 week to 1 year||Ingen||
|By||Hele Danmark, København, Aarhus, Odense, Aalborg, Roskilde, Kolding|
|Offentlig støtte||Ingen SU eller løn|
|Uddannelseskategori||Fagkurser, Højskolekurser, Tilvalgsfag, Sprogrejser/Udlandsophold|
|Varighed||1 week to 1 year|
Go to France to learn french. Stay in the midst of the native speakers, live like them and learn the language the best way possible.
Accent Francais offer the best for you:
- Their teachers are French native speakers, qualified and experienced.
- They use a real and structured pedagogical path with level tests in writing and speaking, a clear and detailed pedagogical program, as well as regular evaluations for an efficient progression.
- You can choose between varied courses to match all needs and expectations: General French, Cultural programs, Exam and University preparation course, Specialized French programs for managers and executives, French for teachers, etc.
- You will achieve a certificate of attendance with levels at the beginning and at the end of the program as well as marks and skills world out is delivered to each student on the last day of class.
More than just a course
- You will get a personalized follow-up thanks to our weekly one-to-one tutoring.
- If you feel like working on your French when you’re not attending the courses, in case you’re ill, a pedagogical blog is available 24/7 to go deeper in the language practice.
- There’s a lively community inside the school and on social networks where you can speak French and meet other students with similar interests as you.
Accent Français’ Accommodation Experts will book everything for you and ensure your comfort throughout your stay. They offer several different way you can stay:
- Single or double rooms with a local family, with and without meals.
- Single or double bedsits in a residence.
- University campus in the summer (July and August)
- Accommodation offered for one supervisor per 15 students.
Activities and excursions
The region is home to 6 UNESCO World Heritage Sites, which is ideal for a short discovery stay! Accent Français will be delighted to organize additional activities and excursions for you on top of the course.
- Accent Français has a team of experts dedicated to the organization of activities and also has its own guide, an expert in the culture of this region, who is at your service during your stay.
- They offer a wide range of activities: sporting, cultural and gourmet activities (cycling, local dances, traditional French songs, theatre, sampling local products, etc.)
- Additionally they also provide excursions to some of the most beautiful places in the region: Montpellier, Nîmes and its Arena, Aigues Mortes and the Constance Tower, the Camargue and its white horses, the Mediterranean beaches, Carcassonne and its City, Avignon and Popes Palace, Marseilles and its old Port, etc.
That way you can see the tourist attractions as the locals see them. See what life has to offer for students in Montpellier here.
The cost of the courses and stay is very competitive prices compared to other schools in Montpellier and other cities in France like on the French Riviera. Take a look at your options here and start learning French today.
Read a testimonials from former students here:
“It is my pleasure to say that Accent Français has been one of the best language courses I have ever attended in my long list of courses abroad. I had the priceless opportunity to study there as part of the Leonardo da Vinci programme funded by the EU and I have been absolutely amazed by the overall experience there. Furthermore, it is also thanks to the certificate gained at Accent Français that I was able to apply to more advanced jobs once returned to London and advance in an international career where the knowledge of foreign languages was key. The quality of the study material was great: very relevant learning material linked to contemporary French debates (e.g. when we had to discuss migration in France) so that I felt I didn’t just learn French but also gained a good insight into the society and country I was living in; plus the daily hands-on experiences (such as visiting a chocolaterie or a wine castle) and excursions (to Marseille, to Nimes etc) meant I now have a real understanding of life in the wonderful South of France! Excellent teachers: very friendly, competent and supportive staff, always available for questions, for reviews, for extra time spent in explaining things according to our needs and... Ready to take us all for a nice coffee or a beer after school sometimes! I found this a very natural and yet very effective way to learn as I got to know my course mates and my teachers and I had the chance to practice French in a natural way, making friends of all ages and improving both my academic AND colloquial French skills. Plus, with so many new people to speak to...I never felt alone! Accent Français is situated in a stunning location: Based in the heart of Montpellier, next to some wonderful independent restaurants and cafés and a wonderful independent cinema with plenty of films accessible with student discounts; by being there I met so many new people I am currently still in touch with now after 4 years! Finally, the staff at Accent Français are AWESOME! I had the great opportunity to get to know them, to keep in touch and to go and visit them again two years later; a trip to the South of France will always include Montpellier for me from now on! In conclusion, YES I DO HIGHLY RECOMMEND anyone to study there; this is a must-do experience in your lifetime!”
Lara, United Kingdom, AccentFrancais.com.