Eric Grondahl Driving School
Eric Grøndahl's driving school was founded in 1922 by Christian Johan Grondahl in Copenhagen.
Through 92 years has been the driving school among the nation's largest and today also among the oldest.
At Eric Grøndahl's driving school you will find a high pass rate and a consistent quality of education, both in the classroom and on the road.
At the driving school you have the opportunity to take full driving license in a record time of 2 weeks. So you can stand with your own driver's license 14 days after you started on the course!
In order to take your driver's license so quickly, you should expect a very intensive course and have some things ready before you start (not a prerequisite to start):
- Medical certificate, please contact your physician and costs about 300, -
- One piece. passport photo to the doctor 3.5 cm wide and 4.5 cm high
- Possibly. previously issued license (mc., or the like.)
- Copy of health insurance proof
- If you are not a Danish citizen, you must also deliver a copy of your work or residence permit
- Proof of completed road related first aid course. (It can carry with us)
At the driving school, you have also the opportunity to receive routine lessons in driving a car with automatic transmission (Jaguar S type) or manual transmission (Volvo 70) or in your own car.
At Eric Grøndahl's driving school the emphasis is on high quality and good service, therefore they have many satisfied customers:
Nørreport Hauser Plads 24
1127 København K.
Telefon: 33 110404