Danish People's Party (DFU)
DFU is the Danish People's Party's Youth Association, where you can improve your political skills with other young people in Copenhagen who has Danish People's Party as their party.
Video on the Danish unit
1995: Danish People's Party (DF Youth) founded on December 3, shortly after the mother party Danish People's Party establishment.
- 1995: Carl Christian Ebbesen elected as the organization's first national chairman
- 1996: First regular annual meeting.
- 1997: The membership rounds of 400 members, who was then the lower limit for obtaining financial support from the Danish Youth Council.
- 1998: For Children and Youth general election, for the first time run this year, the DFU 7.4 per cent. of the votes exactly equal to DF's connection at the general election of that year.
- 1999: Kenneth Kristensen as the new national chairman.
- 1999: DF Youth want halal slaughtered meat abolished in schools and child care centers and therefore launching the campaign: Do your kids eat this meat?
- 2000: DF Youth supports the Danish People's Party in the fight to preserve the crown in the referendum on the euro on 28 September.
- 2001: DF Youth launches campaign about the possible consequences of a multiethnic society that creates great debate. The ad shows a picture of a veiled woman beside the text: Your Denmark? A multi-ethnic society: Mass rape, Serious acts of violence, insecurity, Forced marriage, Oppression of women, gang crime. Want it?
- 2001: At the general election in November selected 2 DFU'ere under 30 years: Mikkel Dencker and Karina Sørensen
- 2002: The number of members is set rekort
- 2003: succeed the first time to establish local associations in all the then counties
- 2005: At the general election in February selected the entire 4 DFU'ere under 30 years: Mikkel Dencker, Mia Falkenberg, Martin Henriksen and Morten Messerschmidt.
- 2005: On the occasion of DF Youth's 10th anniversary writes national chairman Kenneth Kristensen book: A Danish future that is about the association's first 10 years.
- 2006: DF Youth establishes the campaign: Fight terror.
- 2006: DF Youth say no to indoctrination campaign: report your teacher. Based on campaign publishes national chairman Kenneth Kristensen book: School of the lie - the lie to school
- 2007: DF Youth want to fight the oppression of Muslim women with the campaign: Liberate yourself.
- 2007: Kenneth Kristensen Berth stops as national chairman, and Allan Steen Hansen as the new national chairman. Kenneth Kristensen Berth is thus the longest serving president of a youth party in the history of Denmark.
- 2007: At the general election in November selected again 4 DFU'ere under 30 years: Mia Falkenberg, Marlene Harpsøe, Martin Henriksen and Morten Messerschmidt.
- 2008: DF Youth wants a more consistent legal system and launches the campaign: Punished for life.
- 2009: DF Youth is surprised Socialist People's immediate success and therefore wants to uncover the implications behind the party's policy and history with the campaign: Pied Piper Villy.
- 2010: Bente Kronborg Holst selected as the new national chairman.
- 2012: Bente Kronborg Holst stops as national chairman, and Donald Vistisen selected as the new national chairman